gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2014, 11:29 PM

The sensation of touch would bring his thoughts to wonder again why Irune meant so much to him. And of course a lump in his throat would accurately describe his fear of saying such simple words that could change another's life forever. Quelt had fallen in love with her only minutes after stepping foot within Abaven and recounting his value's. Her beauty, personality, all of her was what caught his attention even as his world had been so different from all of this. The large beast would press a paw against her own, staring at her as he craned his neck slightly lower to press his forehead to match hers.
"I'm going to stay right here Irune. I won't leave you behind." he spoke softly, his tail would come to drape over her body. As he shifted slightly, clearing his throat. "I love you, more than I love my freedom." he would look away for a moment after shutting his eyes as he took in a deep breath. He was finally Relaxed, and he would accept that. As he embraced Irune his head over the back of her scruff for a moment. Though she could reject him at any moment.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]