ardent

SERPENTS KISS

Cynrik

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 08:50 AM

The golden male was silent in his approach, take his seat without a word for the time being. He would sit and wait, watching a few of the other faces in silence before a familiar scent hit him. Friction? Skull would turn to see the monocromed male padding in with a black woman and two older children. His brother was here? And he had a family? It wasn't the time for reunions and the golden male would immediately flop into his brothers side like he had so many times before when they were younger. Friction had been training to take their mothers place while Cynrcik had been the training to become the beta or emissary so they had always been quite close. Even when Friction had been sent off to live with Pahria Pack of Kenkashi Clan they had stayed in touch. Would he be joining this pack also? As the woman finished speaking Cynrik would pull himself away from his brother, flashing a quick and hopefully supportive smile at Frictions wife before turning his attention back to Svan. "Greeting ma'am, I am Cynrik Sovari once abmassador of old Seracia but now a long time rouge. If you would have me I would wish to accompany you to other packs to speak with them. I do not know if they is a rank for that... If not a simple J?ger would suffice..." His skull would tip down in recognition of her rank before falling silent and looking to Friction. Would he stay?

Speech!