size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-09-2014, 12:28 PM

Mercy bounded up to Scorpion as he got ready to go, excitement bubbling up in her little belly. There were going to be so many wolves there! She wanted to meet everyone that lived here and made sure that they knew her name. She was a pretty cute girl, so she was important, right? Giggling, she walked on her already lanky legs as her too-big paws slapped on the earth. Mommy trailed behind, mumbling about waking up. Mommy was never very happy when she had to wake up, Mercy already knew not to wake up the sleeping bear that was their mother.

When they reached the large crowd, Mercy picked up on a bit of her mothers worry, and looking up at her purple eyed mother she let out a small whimper. Why was Mommy scared? It was just wolves, and they all smelled alike to her. So that was good, right? But when Scorpion found a seat at the back, her head flopped upwards as she looked straight up at him. "Daddy I can't seeeeee. Lift me up! Up up!" She yipped, jumping around excitedly. She had never seen to many wolves, she wanted to see the one that lead them! Mommy said that she was red, and she had never seen a red woof! Up up!

"Revenge Speech"
"Mercy Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.