are you hiding secrets from me? // joining

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-09-2014, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 05:26 PM by Vendetta.)
The female's reaction to her response amused her, so much so that she moved her gaze from Bass for a few precious moments. Amber met gold and she could've sworn that she saw a few sparks fly between them. They could be something together but whether that "something" was good or bad, she wasn't sure. She opened her jaws as if she was going to speak but instead guided her tongue over her lips, simply to wet them. Oh this was going to be fun.

Turning back towards Bass, she would reply to him first. "My strengths? How bold to ask for something so personal," she teased lightly, her visionaries glinting with a bit of mischief. "So far, I've found myself to be rather skilled at reconnaissance and traits of the like, as well as what would be referred to "stealth." Particularly, I excel at moving around undetected and.. assassinations." She made sure to pause before she spoke that last word, simply for effect. The female refused to speak her name just yet, she hadn't approved of these two yet. It was a pleasure to know her name, not a right. For that reason, she withheld that particular piece of information until the time was right.

speech