ardent

Paws and Claws

Allaire

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Allaire trotted around the orange female and black warrior, sniffing at anything or everything she could get her little nose on. It was not just the shrubs that interest her, it was the wildlife as well, she had traveled two days to get here and had not stopped to smell anything on the way. Heck, she wasn't even planing to stop here if she had not been chased by a cat into the territory and presented her with this chance. What Allaire was looking for, she was not even sure, but the more time she spent in the presence of this strong Alpha the more right she felt, maybe this was why she was here, maybe fate was pushing her to this pack, for what ever reason.

So her content movement did not give her much time to look about her, so she had no idea what kinda animals would leave those scents, they did not smell like any of the pray animals that lived in the desert. Well there was one, but it smelled a bit different, it reminded her of the desert here, which was her favorite food. Her stomach chose that time to growl. She smiled sheepishly at the female and her companion, as her own body made her look weak.

Allaire then turned and started to fallow the strong woman, this time not letting the unknown scents distract her. "Oh I crossed one of those after I left the desert, it was difficult, water kept wanting to drag me under, good thing it was not very wide or it would have carried away my body." Then she looked up at the tall tree, not many trees grew in her birth land, and the few that did never grew so big. "These mangroves are so big! I feel so small in this land, where in the desert I was the big one!" Then she started to think about what Jupiter had told her. She wanted to know what it looked like, she was so new to this world, she wanted to know everything she could about the world she lived in, not just the desert she grew up in.