ardent

YOU SHALL DRIP RUBIES {[COVARI]}

Tyrion

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 05:09 PM

The little furball had been staying with Othello and her family while his mum went out. The little blind boy was nearly helpless most of the times and no one trusted him to be alone. Ty tried his hardest to be like a normal pup. To play and adventure. But, he always needed help with something. Though, it was exciting for him to be a part of a pack. Its name was Covari and everyone was so free spirited. He had yet to meet any of the leaders, but the lands were covered with tons of scents. So when Othello's mate came forth to gather them, excitement flushed through his bodice. He heard them all speak, his little friend Mercy, was quite excited as well. The boy found his place next to her, bumping into her on accident. The little one yipped as they all pranced along to the meeting place. Ty's tail wagged like never before. He was so excited to meet all of the pack. Though, when they arrived. They were late. Chatter built up, a lot of voices filled his head. Scents gallor. Yet, he would never see any of them. Mercy whined to her dad and he shrugged. The boy could never see. "I wish I could see too! I heard the leaders have pretty fur!" The boy giggled and sat next to Mercy, waiting for the leaders to speak.