Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-09-2014, 05:09 PM

She carefully watched the Black adult as he moved to look back at her. Cloudy gaze turned to clear skies as he realized she was standing there. Before she knew it, he had come up and nuzzled her. Surprise was evident in her features, but a smile crept up on her face and she couldn't help but return his advances. A pink tongue slipped from between tan kissers and left a kiss upon his white cheek, all the while unafraid of his reaction. There was something about him, something she didn't want to see disappear...maybe that was why she was so drawn to the man.
He spoke her name and asked how she was doing. Red and blue eyes twinkled as she met his gaze and answered. "I have been all right, considering how I could be worse." She spoke the truth, for her life was not all peaches and cream, but rather watermelon and salt. The bittersweet taste of the recent events of her life found itself in her mouth when Jinxx asked what she had been up to, and she answered with the flavor stinging the words. "Dealing with emotions of the past and present...First, the plague swept through Ala and hit some of Valhalla's important members. I was missed, but I didn't want to risk my health, so I stayed in my den for the whole season...It was quite boring."
A roll of her shoulders was given. "Baldur left...another wolf I considered close, but he had a mission to go on, and I didn't feel the need to stop him." She bit her lower lip, a nervous reaction to when things became tough to talk about. "Mother disappeared as well...she hasn't been home in over a month and I am worried...but I know that she can take care of herself..." Odette couldn't help but sigh at the events that had plagued her heavy heart. "Then there was you to worry about...Twig told me you became sick and didn't know if you would survive or not...but I am glad you did." Her eyes slowly blinked and she showed a light flush across her cheeks. "I don't know what I would do if something happened to you..."

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!