are you hiding secrets from me? // joining

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-09-2014, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 06:27 PM by Vendetta.)
His response did not surprise her and she'd been about to reply when the female reacted. Her anger excited her and she couldn't help but show a more visible grin onto her lips. She'd gotten under her skin, adorable. She was the reason she was here, after all, it'd be disappointing if she didn't make an impression of some kind.

Soon enough, there it was. The expression she was looking for. Finally, after what'd seemed like ages, she'd recognized her. Took her long enough, she'd thought that she would remember her on the spot. Had she really gotten that weak? No wonder she ran.

After she'd finished her little.. whatever that was, she would reply. "Like I'm sure dear Mira here has just relayed to you, I was searching for her. I received word that she was here and came immediately. Her father is worried for her and requested that I find her and become a.. bodyguard of sorts for her. He doesn't want his precious angel getting hurt, after all," she explained curtly. Simple, to the point, authoritative. Exactly what she'd been taught.