ardent

Cheshire Country

Fenris

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2013, 06:17 AM

HE stood there listening to the female, he knew that he was trespassing, but this dame seemed lonely and by her response she had been hurt by a male. HE stood a good distance from the dame and waited till she had finished talking. Fenris understood as to why she did not trust him, a rouge male came and he could tell that she was in season. Did that trigger his urge for her, yes, but will he ever do something as bare children with someone he dose not know, or is willing, no. Fenris looked at the dame and spoke in a calm voice,"I am not here to hurt you, nor an i here to try to get pups. I can tell that you don't trust me, and why would you i am a rouge male who you don't know."

Fenris looked at her he hoped that she would ease up a bit, so that they may talk. He could tell that she had been hurt and it would take a while for her to even trust the male that had randomly walked up on her. What will she do the brute had no idea, but if she did decide to drive him off he would go, he would not fight her, and he knew that fighting her would do no good.

Speech,