ardent

Stargazing

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 07:11 PM

Pandora's head rose in confidence, pride brimming all across her cobalt form. Slender frame continued to move in the moonlight, of whose beams were shining in all the right crevices. When she was halfway lit by the moon, halfway darkened by the night, she looked down and watched Caeto with interest. "I'm happy to see that you know splendor and royalty where its due, dear stranger," she chided, tones still carrying her Romanian accent. Her tail lightly swept behind her as she listened to him reveal his name. Caeto... She would have to remember that.
The boy then asked of her name and she couldn't help but reply in her usual manner. With a flourish, she curtsied and fluttered her lashes unabashedly. "Pandora Selene Artenie...the name of a future goddess." She humorously snorted and rose to her front paws again. "With your last name, you are Caeto Adravendi-Mathias...Not a bad combination at all." She couldn't help but grin as she let his name roll off her tongue. "I rather enjoy its taste...quite sweet, like others I have known, but it has its own flavor..."

"Speech"