ardent

Purdue

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 08:48 PM

The woman was not for mating usually. She enjoyed one time situations. To lack drama and communication. Yet, she could find the right guy. He would have to be strong. Large. Bulky. Able to handle her shit. He would have to accept her strong faith in the Gods and Goddesses above. The woman was strong willed and growing old. Svanerna was not for the weak at all and honestly she doubted she would ever have a mate. The only one she loved enough was her darling Jaeger. Her baby boy. They mated in such intensity. The lady missed him dearly. She had recently caught up with her baby boy Kappy as well, but she knew his heart lied with Jae as well. The Viking would not stand for nonsense. Nope nope nope. But, when the sound of pad falls fell into her ear the lady perked up. Her eyes did not open. The womans tail slid to her left to fluff up next to her. Svan sat still as the voice filled the air. It was her Raven. "M'Queen." The woman did not open her eyes until concern was brought forth. "Is something wrong?" Her eyes opened. The metallic orbs feasted upon the massive boy in delight. He was quite the soldier, but he had much to gain. "I am fine, I was just consulting with Freyja." Svanerna watched him for a few moments before speaking once again. "How is my Raven?" The creature of cold tilted her fluffy head and observed in silence, waiting for an answer.