ardent

Over and out!

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2013, 06:29 AM

Segolia smiled at Loccian as she spoke, this was nice just talking for a bit, relaxing for a change. She stook a seat upon her haunches, tail rapped around her paws and she looked back at Loccian. Segolia chuckled a bit also "Yes i can see how some may think avoidance if they are not greeted properly." She paused abit and licked her paw, many things had lead her to where she is today. "But there is no need to thank me, i do the same job as you do so i understand how busy it can get. If you ever need help don't hesitate to call me. Expectantly when it has to deal with birthing, pups, or dames who are bearing ok."

Segolia smiled and looked at the land that was not clear of any fog. As Loccian spoke about her brother Segolia smiled, She was happy that she could be with her family once more. "i am glad that you were reunited with your family. It must have been nice to see your brother once more, no?" Segolia spoke gently as she looked around the lands. This place was beautiful, and she was glad that she ended up here, but she did miss her old home.

Speech,