Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-10-2014, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014, 02:01 AM by Motif I.)

She would grin at the presence of her Brother Boy, a grin that spoke of her nature, of freedom and wildness and love. He was running to her like seeing her simply made his day and a soft laugh would escape her lips as she watched him first slip and then run to his side. He would prance about her with such energy that it did her own wild spirit proud. He would dance and run about her and she followed his movements with her eyes until she got so dizzy she gave up and flopped onto the ground on her side with a giggle. ?Stop, stop! I cant see straight? she laughed, pawing at the air and hoping to snag one of his paws.

?My Bass, I have come back to you as the winner, victorious and strong.? She laughed again softly, enjoying the feel of its softness past her throat. ?I bet no one can get past the two of us she" told him attempting to grab at him again, to bring him down beside her where she could bury her head into his soft and familiar coat.

"Speech"