Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-10-2014, 12:14 PM

Soon enough a brown-hued male came to greet her and a slight smile would touch her muzzle as she dipped her head respectfully to his greeting. Sometimes she had to remind herself that when not in her own kingdom it was good to act in a less dominant fashion. "I am Athena Armada, Queen of Glaciem. I have recently taken over my father's throne and because of that I am visiting the packs that we haven't yet set up a standing with, Ludicael being one of them." She settled comfortably down on her haunches, hoping for it to be a sign of trust, though in reality she was confident that she could be up and ready for a fight at a moments notice if need be. But she did not sense any hostility in Dutiron's stance and felt no need to be guarded. Never one to beat around the bush, she went on to say, "I'm not sure that we know enough about each other to come to an alliance just yet, but peace agreements have seemed to be popular among the other alphas I've spoken to. We won't attack you if you don't attack us, that sort of thing." She smiled slightly, tipping her head gently to the side as her ruby and emerald gaze watched him curiously. "Would you be interested in that?"

Speech
Thought