ardent

Gettin' You Home

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 12:54 PM

After being carried from the Gambit Briar, Exodus wanted to get down and walk on his own. He wanted to show others his strength through his weakness, he may have been a blind pup but he wouldn't let others judge him by it.

He had agreed to come home with Othello, hoping his mother would come back for him but he was willing to stay with the woman a while. If only he knew that his mother wouldn't be coming back.

After Othello had let him down from her back, he had gently grabbed onto the hairs of her tail for guidance. He had never been anywhere without his mother, she normally pushed him the right direction. He trusted this woman enough to take him someplace safe, and that's what she would do. His eyes saw nothing but the white light of her fur in front of him, and soon she would stop, his body bumping into the hocks of her back legs. They had come to her den, but he wasn't aware that he would be staying with other wolves besides her until the scent would fill his nose.

(OOC: I'd just like to post with him some more, so I'm starting an intro thread. If eve has a problem with the little bit of power play, let me know. I'll change it ^^)

"Talk"
'Think'