Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-10-2014, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 09:02 PM by Virgil I.)

She gives into him, lets him lead the way. For all intents and purposes she knows not what to do; her one time spent in such a way had been when she was half-unconscious. For once, the Empress surrenders command, permitting herself to be pulled to him. His words, however, are so much better. ?If you leave me again I swear I will make you hurt,? she says, a morbid promise despite the sultry tone. ?I will not leave you,? she swears in return. She knows Eos had, knows that perhaps others in his life have, but Virgil will not. So long as he proves faithful to her, she will not leave his side. She doesn?t know what this is, but as long as she can pretend, as long as something fills the ache in her heart, she doesn?t think she truly cares. ?Take me,? she bids of him, wishing to know what it feels like, to be in the arms of someone she loves (as much as she had tried to forget it during her time with Raisa, feelings do not die so swift a death. She loves him, even if she does not know if he feels the same of her), to make love beneath the light of moon, to give into herself and truly live.

fade to HELLLLLLL

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]