size
Large
build
player
07-10-2014, 04:02 PM
TURN THE BEAT AROUND

LOVE TO HEAR PERCUSSION

Caeto Adravendi Mathias...

The name echoed in her mind. The girl quite liked that name. She repeated that name over and over to herself. What did it mean? Surely it meant something powerful or heroic. She was sure. And the family name, Adravendi Mathias. It sounded too familiar. There were others of that name roaming around the lands. What a strangely large family! And then there was the Armada family, my what a large group of wolves. And here Titania was, with her only cousins. One a disgraceful monster that shouldn't count as kin and the other the perfect big brother she never had. Before getting lost in those thoughts, she whispered the name one more time. Caeto...

"What a nice name," She exclaimed delicately, kindly looking at the resting man. "It suits you so well. "

And that was true. It did suit him so perfectly. Perhaps she should tell him her name, as he told her his.

"My name's Titania Oaks." She would whisper soothingly, dropping her head at her paws. Curious emeralds looked to the gentle clouds forming above. They looked so white and soft for her paws to touch. But they also looked so free. That particular word she loved. It best described her. She was carefree and light as well as enthusiastic and exciting. The clouds tumbled about, bringing a storm when angered but also revealing the sparkling sunshine when joyful. She smiled at that thought. Just like her.

"Speech" Thoughts

TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN

LOVE TO HEAR IT YEAH

[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]