Ellis

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 06:35 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The young woman had just finished collecting a few herbs, the coming of spring having lifted her spirits. Ellis found her calling coming back, and she worked hard to find herbs to remake a store of herbs that she felt would assist Orchid in the coming seasons. The woman was a mighty good healer, and she was glad that she could assist such a wise healer. They weren?t so far apart in age either, and that made Ellis even happier. When she finished setting the herbs down she knew she was already running behind on attending the meeting, and the healer would leave her store to attend the meeting that her queen has called.

The woman would come in behind Othello, her family, and her own children, sitting behind Tyrion and Theisinova. She would lean forward, eyes shining. ?Thank you for your help, Othello. I do hope that everyone was well behaved?? She would chuckle softly, since that was more of a joke. All of the children were well behaved, naturally. She leaned down, licking her son and daughter?s heads. ?Hello my little lovelies.?

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.