Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Nalyda could hear his footsteps approaching her, paw pads making a soft thump as she could hear him approach her. A smile would rise on her maw once she had seen him come toward her, a sort of loving gesture for him to offer to come along with her. With a slight flick of her ears, she nodded and began to gather some leaves and sap. There had been an accident with paws a couple times while there were here in the land, so, perhaps it would be time to make sure that nothing is left out incase of emergency. "I know we're mates, Kar, but you do not have to go with me, I could have carried things in a banana leaf," she smiled as she began to drag herself up a tree branch, and with a loud snap of the leaf, the branch swayed as she brought the leaf down before them. "Though I do enjoy your company."

"Kar, have you thought about us having...pups?" Heat rose to the dame's cheek when she asked him the question. She was not sure if he would enjoy having pups, but, perhaps starting a family would be some kind of new adventure for the duo. Her crimson orbs would turn to look at his emerald colored ones, giving a slightly embarrassed smile. She would only like to know, for she knew they did not have to do anything right away.