Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-10-2014, 08:35 PM

The girl would pay mind to the dancing colors of the sky set off by the sun. As Caeto normally would, but not tonight. His eyes would close to the whistling of the birds, his ears flicking in their direction. As he was normally poetic, well at least in his heart, tonight he could feel nothing but sleep. But at least he didn't feel sorrow.

The dark fae had spoke of only being a rouge, but that was only a way of caging how she really felt about herself. One who was to hide such integrity must have thought better of themselves. And Caeto knew that well.

"I don't stay somewhere too long." He would voice, ocean spheres re-opening to take a flint to the girl, "I'm on a prowl." He was so desperate to be with his family again. Leaving Zaria, and Zaria leaving him. But she had left him for good, he would never see her again other than tucked away in his dreams. He would do anything to have one more night with her, one more day, hour, even just a moment to feel her once again. But it was his own blame that took her away from him. He should have stayed with her until her dying breath. Only then would he have had a true closing.

Walk "Talk" Think