gems
size
Large
build
player
07-10-2014, 11:25 PM
TURN THE BEAT AROUND

LOVE TO HEAR PERCUSSION

We have only just met, Titania. We can not share a bond so strong as friendship. Not yet.

Titania you idiot, what were you thinking, friends already? With this man? You don't even know him!

Oh hush, he said not yet, we'll be friends before you know it.

Stupid girl, always in her imagination, a fantasy world.

She ignored the voice in her head, focusing more on the life from outside her eyes. The world was now completely wrapped in the darkness of night. Though the shadows were chased away by the protecting light of the full moon. The sky was so clear with gleaming stars and wisps of darting color. The wind spoke in a hushed whisper, bringing a warm breeze through the silent and sleeping trees. But Titania wasn't sleeping tonight. She would enjoy what the night had to offer.

"You're right." She agreed with his earlier statement, burying her head through elegant night fur. She lifted her head to the stars. Many ancestors looked down on her. What were they doing that was so important for them to be up there? She wondered about that, and when she does that can take a while. Though another thought came into her view, there were so many questions that she had...unanswered. Questions about Caeto. Though she didn't feel like speaking, it would sound like she's pushing and annoying.

But I do enjoy your company. Thank you for letting me join you tonight..

She gently sighed. "I enjoy your company as well."

"Speech" Thoughts

TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN

LOVE TO HEAR IT YEAH

[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]