size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-11-2014, 12:15 PM

Young leaders? He had been too distracted to even notice that they were around the same age. His eyes lit up at this, he didn't realize that they had had this much in common. Good, it was nice to know that he wasn't the only one who was young and bold enough to lead a pack. Her words excited him, a joint fight training? "My my, you are as smart as you are beautiful." He said, chuckling softly. Bass didn't see his words as flirting as others did, to himself it was just a joke mixed with reality. She was very pretty looking, and he very much liked her idea.

"And how do you suggest that we work this out LAdy of the North? Shall I howl for your pack in the battlefield when the time comes? Perhaps then we can meet there, and match our wolves together into spar partners? We shall bring a healer as well, if you would like to bring Devin." He noted, remembering the strange wolf that had showed up to his healing training from this pack. He was good, but he was a strange healer. Interesting was perhaps a better word for it. Bass tilted his head to the side, rather pleased that Athena had suggested this idea. He would very happily make an alliance with Glaciem as well, even more so after this training.