size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-11-2014, 12:47 PM

He was glad to see her body relax, to come at ease after his joke. He had not meant to worry the Lady of Tortuga, perhaps he should have put more of a notice into his howl. There was no use dwelling on it though, as she was here and they were already on to the boring part of this whole meeting. It was so much talking, and this was starting to get old. Bass felt like he was bragging about Abaven, and it was starting to get a little bit old.

He was glad that she seemed interested in his pack, and he couldn't help but chuckle as she addressed him so formally. That was going to take some getting used to, all these formalities. "Well, Lady Roman, I am glad that I have caught your interest, that's all I was looking for." He said with another soft laugh. "My pack is made up of mostly a fighter type ranks. These guards are available for other packs to... rent out if you will. All we ask in return is a favor. This can be anything that we are in need of, maybe some herbs, or even some help with training." Bass paused, taking a breath and a break from all this talking.

"I know that it will be hard to pick a wolf to guard wolves that are close to you, so I welcome you to come to any of our trainings to see how we work." He paused, tilting his head to see how she was taking all this information. He stopped yammering now, allowing her space to ask any questions that she might have.