gems
size
Large
build
player
07-11-2014, 07:49 PM
TURN THE BEAT AROUND

LOVE TO HEAR PERCUSSION

Blowing a sigh of relief, she was glad Caeto had started the conversation again. She could get shy at times, which was quite strange for her usual bubbly and loud personality.

What is there to know about you, Titania? You can't just be a rogue.

Maybe he was right. Maybe she was more than just a rogue. Then what was she? She could happily sum that up into two words.

"Adventure seeker," She whispered with a quiet chuckle. "I'm an adventurer. "

That wasn't it, was it? The girl had more to her life than adventures, right? Perhaps she would tell Caeto a little more about herself, not all, just a bit.

"If you must know more about me, I was born in the lovely season of spring," And with that, she would add proudly, puffing out her chest. "That makes me a year old."

What else was there to say? Lots! There was so much happening in her life, even if she's a yearling! She would tell it all!

"I'm not the only Oak running around. I've recently found my cousin, Dusk." Visions of the large onyx brute came to her mind, smiling at their family resemblance. The same black fur, the same muscular and large build. He was a great cousin. "Dusk's really cool for a cousin, he's like the big brother I never had."

Woah. She just realized she was way talking too much. She hated when her jaw would move without her thinking. Caeto would think she's a blabbering chatterbox! Oh, she hoped he understood how desperate she was to talk to someone. After all, she was an empty and lonely girl.

"Speech" Thoughts

TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN

LOVE TO HEAR IT YEAH

[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]