Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 08:35 PM

Mira winced at the glare her alpha gave her. Yep. Formality was necessary. She didn't know his thoughts, but if she did that thought would be reaffirmed. Formality. Got it. "Well, I'm as ready as I ever can be," she replied in answer to his question. Her ears twitched slightly, a tongue lolling out as she looked at the larger male. Ay, she was ready. Ready to learn how to deal with the threats in her territory so she could better guard those who needed it. She was determined to be the best guard she could be, so she could protect those in need and also rise to the ranks, hopefully to one day be the master guard below Bass.

The wolf watched her Azat carefully, as his expression moved from the glare to something sad. Her head tipped to the side, so very slightly, wondering at what caused the momentarily sad look. Perhaps... Hajime's death? That was the only thing she could think of. The only sad thing she was aware of. OF course, it could be something else entirely, something she would never know about.Oh well. It didn't even matter anymore, since Bass's expression soon moved to one that Mira could only classify as.. joy. And what followed, she couldn't believe. Her jaw dropped and pink tongue fell to the side of her mouth, giving her a wholly ridiculous look. As a drop of saliva rolled off her tongue, she closed her mouth, first forgetting to put her tongue back in, so she was sitting there with her tongue sticking out. As she realized her tongue was still sticking out, she slurped it back in, glancing down at the ground. Had she been human, her face would have been a bright red in embarrassment. As it was, her ears flicked back and she glanced away. Courtesy quickly reasserted herself, so she murmured, still looking away, "Thank you, Azat. You do me great honor."

The embarrassment didn't last for long, not with the more important matters being mentioned. Her ears quickly swiveled back around as he continued speaking. Nodding slowly, she replied, "I'd love to be in charge of guarding Harmony." Her eyes rose to meet his, if he allowed it. Sincerity showed in the depths of her eyes. She truly liked the playful sister of Bass, and she would be perfectly willing to protect her with her life... and when not protecting her, she'd most certainly be playing with her. The pure joyfulness of Harmony just made Mira so happy. "I can talk to her as well," she added, a smile creeping back onto her face. Harmony wouldn't like the idea of a guard. But a companion? She'd probably love that. Mira liked to assume that Harmony and Mira were close; that they got along. They certainly did the other day, when Mira and Harmony raced together and just fooled around and had fun. She decided to say as much to Bass. "I don't think Harmony would like the idea of a guard. But the idea of a companion that will also be there just in case might appeal more to her."

?speech?
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]