Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-11-2014, 09:56 PM

The male would slightly tilt his face to the fae, listening to every word. His reactions may have seemed uninterested, but he would remember every bit of it. There are other Oaks. He would keep this stored in his brain if he ever needed it. If he could have seen her face well enough, he could have memorized her structure as well as her build if she were ever to go missing or needed help finding any of her family members. But it was far too late to get a good look over her dark figure. The only thing he could spy were her emerald gems.

Just as his judgment called, she was about his age; only a season younger. He wasn't too well with recognizing age, only if the wolf was in development or full grown. He was still in the process of gaining a few inches, he hoped he would grow as large as his father. He had already grew to about his mother's height, but he still had at least half a year to add those last inches.

But after all her words spoken, he would only respond to one of them. Though he wanted to know of her, he wasn't concerned of how little she knew of him. He hadn't even thought of exchanging that information. "I am not far from a seeker." He would state, "But I do not crave adventure."

He liked that she had opened to him, though it wasn't really a soft zone she had let out. She seemed very spunky and social, definitely an opposite of the male and it was easily shown. He was glad to hear her voice break his ears, it kept the silence away. The silence that he held around himself. Or maybe it was the fact that he had grown lonely in these last seasons. Either way it felt good to have someone beside him singing him a lullaby.

Walk "Talk" Think