ardent

Come slinking in

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 02:14 AM

my, my --- wasn?t she the popular one after seizing her iron THRONE, clad in the { metaphorical } golden embellishments of a queen. her empire sluggishly expanding as she slaves over intensive labors tacitly allocated with her newfound prestige, robust appendages dutifully propelling her disfigured form in the direction from whence the summons for her immediate presence emanates from, possessing the familiar tone of family that she so willingly complies to. novocaine-----he had gone amiss proceeding her v i c t o r y and had been absent during elysium?s inauguration, though she had not felt inclined to pursue him; he was an elysius by blood, and the phantom knew he did not seek separation from the hoard --- especially when their headquarters resided within the cryptic forest of his birth.

the violet and metallic prisms of her eyes reflect naught but unbridled mirth as his dainty physique manifests from the mists, immediately ensnaring her attention with its vigorous quality. he had evidently regained his strength from the plague that formerly ailed him { of which the tyrant had believed might have snuffed the life from his very veins }, and now stands to conquer her ranks --- or so the elysius deity can only assume. their family is defined by AMBITION, after all --- such a prospect is hardly farfetched. ?welcome home, novo,? the wraith announces her presence with a sneer, left shoulder seeking to { gently } contact his right side as she passes him. she says nothing more, though gradually, the amusement dissipates from her marred countenance in favor of mild curiosity ----- will you stay?