ardent

Starting a New Life

Finn

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2013, 07:06 PM

It had all been so exhilarating; the battleground, the alphas, the decision. Finn could barely contain his excitement from bursting forth. He felt like a swirling tornado of joy was just building up inside him, adding pressure with every second that passed. He smiled, a big, awkward smile, and sped up his pace to better match his stride with Jupiter. She was absolutely brilliant with almost a halo-like marking outlining her eyes. To the little grey wolf she had become some type of savior. She had offered him up a second chance and Finn would make sure that she would not regret it.

?So....? He began, breaking the silence ?Thanks for inviting me to become a part of your pack.? He bobbed his head as he spoke. ?I hope you don?t mind me believing that a pack is more like a family. I never had much of a family, so my pack mates have always been like siblings.? He paused then bit his lip. ?Well until they eventually turned on me. My size has never been much of a good thing to most, but I believe that it is an advantage.? Finn?s gaze fell to his paws ?I?m faster than most.? He then went silent and hoped that Jupiter wouldn?t begin to regret her decision.

Finn could tell when they eventually passed into the Ludicael territory. Not only had the scent changed but the mangrove trees that had been so richly described in Jupiter?s words came into sight. They were unbelievable and Finn found himself stopping in his tracks and simply staring in awe.