ardent

I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 03:56 PM

Something felt strange. Silveris wasn't sure what she wanted, but she felt like she wanted something. It was faint, not enough to bother her. At least, right now it wasn't. The brown and white girl needed her brother, or.....someone. She had left Emery while he was sleeping, to try and hunt a rabbit for the two of them. The air was cool, and fog covered the island easily. Dew glimmered on the grass, and few birds were chirping. It was peaceful. The wolf sat on the shore, watching the water ripple slowly back and forth. She loved it here.

The peaceful noises were interrupted by a faint sound, coming towards her. Silveris got up, the fur on her raising as she growled, breaking the silence. "Who's there? Come out!" Without waiting for an answer, she raced towards the sound, ready to bite whoever the wolf was. She would aim to bite the wolf's ear, and shake her head until the intruder spoke or she realized who it was. She would back off after this and wag her tail in greeting as she sat down. "How.....How did you get here? I thought that you weren't going to follow me."

Talk like this