Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-12-2014, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 08:54 AM by Katja the First.)
It is the Finnvi family tradition to have a bl?t, a festival celebrating and giving sacrifice to the gods, every year on the first full moon of the summer. In fine Finnvi tradition this generally consisted of feasting, drugs, and debauchery, but Katja is rather more straight-laced than the rest of her family and never really approved much of their shenanigans.

Anyway, this year Katja intends to honor the gods - and the Xanilovs - in her own way. Rather than one short night filled with vice, she is planning a much longer festival with much less vice and much more fellowship. As Raisa had wished for her harvest festival, Katja will invite all the wolves of Ala to join under a banner of peace to participate in feasting, competition, and friendship in a celebration that will finally culminate on the first of summer in a special surprise and a birth month celebration for the Xanilov pups. There might be cake. And if any wolf breaks the peace pact they are banned from all events and lands of the festival, and they won't get cake.

So what I'm wondering right now is who would be interested in participating and in what? Throw out any ideas you might be interested in, they may or may not happen but I will do my best to thing of ways to incorporate it. Things like friendly spars, foot races, idk trivial pursuit or something. The festival would be starting pretty soon and will be wrapping up before most schools start I think, so keep that in mind as well. So! Interested? And what to do!