ardent

They Killed The Poet

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 09:14 PM

The man did not had to wait long until he saw her alluring form come into view. A lopsided grin made its way onto his face, watching as her elegant legs picked their way up the hill he was on. She rumbled a greeting, and he replied in turn, the sound vibrating in his throat. She was quite the exquisite damsel, causing him to growl in pleasure as she rubbed her form against his. He already wanted to sink is fangs into her scruff and claim her all over again. Her scent tantalized him, its distinct aroma wafting around him and dancing through his nostrils. "Of course I missed you, you fascinate me through and through. Do you know how unbelievably bewitching you are? I can spot you from afar, like my own glittering star." He rumbled, his lyrical tone falling smoothly from his black lips.

She raked her soft tongue against his throat, another needy growl slipping into the air around them. She was teasing him with her flesh, and he was finding it hard to resist her curvy bodice. "You taunt me my queen, the more you lean, the more I want to careen," he said, pausing as he placed his pink hued tail along her backside, "right in between." He flashed her a toothy grin, leaning forward as he not-so softly nibbled on her scruff. She was a temptress, a class-A seductress. And he was all his. No other male would be able to lay a paw on her without him ripping it from their bodies.

As she spoke about him looking good sitting above anything, he chuckled softly, lifting a paw and letting his nails run through her coal-coloured fur. He chuffed at her as he roughly poked his nose at his shoulder. Apollo cared for his dame very much, but he was a rough and passionate lover. He didn't really know how to be gentle, it simply wasn't in his nature. "It looks even better with you by my side, you are certainly my perfect bride. You were meant to be a queen my dear, and your time to rule is near." His words were spoken into her ear in a hash whisper, his lustful wants for her growing with each passing moment.