Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-12-2014, 09:58 PM

Thoughts drifted about him in an aimless cloud. Try as he might he couldn't gather them but that would be of little consequence. Drashiel tensed as he sensed someone behind him. Those seasons of training under their allies Marquis bringing his instincts into full bloom. Fur began to raise before his nostrils caught a scent that slowed his pace. Isardis. Was it really possible. He turned as his father moved alongside him to join him in his walk.

Drashiel found it difficult not to stare. The northern king was alive and despite the remnants of his illness he still held a commanding and enigmatic prescence. No matter how much he tried when he was in the prescience of his father he could only help but be in awe. He wanted to learn this. This dangerous elegance that seemed to radiate from his father.

The young man chuckled lightly at his father's comment. "Father? it's good to see you up." The question would fall lightly on his ears but it dug deeply at emotions already barely kept in check. "I?" Lower jaw quivered. He had said he'd inform Isardis of Sal'krie's betrayal. "Sal'krie has betrayed Glaciem and left. She was my best friend and she just?left." A growl spilled from his lungs. "Like mother. Just like that bitch."

"Speech"

ooc: lecture away! :D