Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Nalyda smiled when she saw him, a kind smile on her face when she had seen him. Her crown nudged his shoulder as her salmon tongue licked his cheek in a passionate and tender way. The sound of crows caught her attention, and in her pack, that meant trouble. A loud snarl broke through the foliage as a male wolf approached the duo. He was not from any pack, and they had not seen him before around Alicritia. He was a rogue, and he seemed to be looking for trouble.

"I smell the blood of an in heat she-wolf," the rogue, his tone serious yet demanding. His coat was a silver colored, and had golden colored orbs to match. His nostrils twitched when he could smell Nalyda and began to approach her. He met her eyes and sniffed her, giving a gentleman like smile and nudged her cheek. Nalyda gave a warning growl to the brute.

"Leave me and my mate alone!" She growled, crimson orbs showing rage, meaning she would not be afraid to fight him if she had to. The male chuckled and looked to Kar, getting in a battle stance as Nalyda backed away. "This she-wolf will be mine when this is all over."