gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-12-2014, 10:50 PM

There was something so sweet and innocent in the way the two played together, despite their age and responsibilities. Perhaps they had simply seen too much of their childhood together, and brother and sister to ever fully be grown up in each others presence. She would pull him down and his legs would drape about her, giving her the perfect vantage point to rustle to fine furs of her nose into him and gently needle her paws on his skin.

He would turn somewhat serious and would ask her a question. Her smile would play against her lips and she would fully take in her brother, his golden eyes that looked so much older now with the responsibility he had chosen to bear, his brow was farrowed in a way it had not been as pups and there was something akin to hope in all his expression. She would release a deep sigh, letting it billow before her for a moment before letting her smile creep slowly back into her muzzle. 'If you will dear brother I will never leave your side. Perhaps I am free, but perhaps also I can be free here? she whispered.

"Speech"