size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-12-2014, 11:29 PM

Bass let out a soft sigh as his sister lovingly nuzzled into him as he softly licked her ear, loving spending time with Motif. They seemed to be closer than any of the other siblings were, for whatever reason they bonded more. He didn't mind, he truly loved all his siblings with all his heart, but there was a special place in there for Motif.

As she let out a sigh, Bass' ears pinned back slightly. Would she not stay then? He knew that it was a lot for him to ask, she was always a free spirit. And then her words came, making his ears become fully alert as his tail beat against the earth. "Then I have a serious question for you Motif. I know that you may need time to think this over, but I want you to be my Azgrat, my second in command." Again his voice was but a whisper, hopeful still. "It would mean that we would have to have a serious spar, so that you may prove yourself to everyone. But I cannot see anyone else by my side but you." His tone was no longer teasing, right now he was not the jester that his sister so adored. He was the Azat of Abaven, asking a question with a lot of weight behind it.