ardent

Lovely Bones

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 12:28 AM

"The children miss you, you know..." The young male would say softly, looking up at the starry night sky. He would let out a deep sigh, such sadness in his dark forest green eyes. "No matter how many days pass, my nephew... I can not get you out of my mind... oh god Hajime... I miss you so... and your mother..." The words came out croaked, his chest aching as he turned away from the night sky, padding into his den. He slept alone... he could not bring himself to sleep with the others in their den. But he would see the pups in the morning, speak to them of happier things, and try to bring them some sort of happiness in these dark times.

The pain in his chest would not stop as Allen laid down, curling up for the night. The word of Hajime's death, the images of what might have happened... they haunted his brain. His dreams. It almost made him afraid to sleep... but... at least in his dreams... he could still see his nephew's face. But that was not the way he wanted to remember him. Not the way he wanted to remember Riv either, though she too would invade his dreams as of late. He had failed them. Failed both of them. He was useless as a brother, and uncle, and even a father. Where were his son and daughter? Elsewhere... again. Darkness and hurt prevailed over Allen, even as he drifted into sleep that night. A deep sleep... the very kind that someone special to his heart needed to speak to him.

"Speech", 'Thought'