Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-13-2014, 01:10 AM

Heh, my dreams? The male may not have been a hundred percent sure, he wasn't even full grown. But he thought about it a minute, having a pause before saying another word. What filled his dreams? What was it that showed spotlight in his head at night? Zaria. But if it wasn't her, than who? Mom, dad, my brothers and sisters. But if not them, then what? Nothing. He sure didn't dream of hell, the only nightmares he had were those of himself, of no one else. As if an apocalypse had started. Maybe that of the epidemic.

He would take a sigh, concluding his thoughts and finally answering the fae beside him. "To find love," His orbs may have opened a slit to stare at the ground, another pause at his voice. "Like my parents."

If only he knew of Maverick. If he knew he had bared children with another woman, it would tear at him. He would probably hate his father, putting his mother through that defiance. But all was still a mystery to him. He had not reunited with his parents, and hopefully he would never hear of the bastard children. He could never look at Maverick the same.

Walk "Talk" Think