ardent

Not Quite What I Seem...

Kau

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 01:19 AM

A response to his howl, and so soon, was not at all expected. When the call came it came not even from a male, but a woman. A woman who, when he looked upon her, an interested look shown in light purple hues. But not an interest of lust, no, but in how she moved. How she spoke. Batari. He assumed that this was the woman's name by how she spoke. There was, perhaps, a look of respect already in the male's eyes. She moved boldly, spoke boldly. She would not back down, and for that, Kau was indeed intrigued by her.

The male would move, walking at a calm pace, bearing no raised hackles or threatening posture, but his lifted ears and tail showed that he was not afraid either. No... this seemed to be an acknowledgement that she was perhaps worthy, by how high he held that banner behind him. Orbs would fall on the woman's form, seeking her eyes. Wild eyes of a beast. He was sure that he wnated to learn something from her. No. Not just something, but many things.

"You hold a very unique walk, Batari, and walk with the boldness of a worthy warrior. Your tone suggests strength, and looking at your form I can see it lurks within your form. If I may, Batari, will you allow me to partake in your company for a while? I will go where you lead of course." There was no smooth talk, no trying to butter her up. No, he spoke seriously, respectfully, gaze focused upon her. Come what this meeting would bring, it would surely be interesting.
"Speech"