Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 04:07 AM

I'll be TWISTED its my turn!

Not too long after Arisu had settled down did another of her siblings arrive, and this one being Hestia. Gaze would flick to her black coated sibling, a bit of concern in her eyes when she saw the injury. Fresh, or reopened, the girl wasn't sure. Her sister seemed to get herself in situations she was not yet prepared for. It was good to seek strength, but to go beyond your current capabilities was not any way to go about it. Her sister would work herself to death at this rate, or perhaps bleed out. It hadn't been so big of an issue the very first time... concern yes, but the thought that perhaps Hestia would hold back a bit. No such thing it seemed.

Arisu made a note to talk to her sister later on that matter, shaking her head when the other sat. "Do not worry about it." There was a moment of silence from her, ignoring the scene of Sibelle and Crucifix as it played out, and instead focused on her sister's form. "You'll need treatment." It was stating the obvious, though if Hestia was careful to listen she would hear the hint of concern in Arisu's tone. Perhaps could see it in the edges of her gaze. Blood was blood, and you only got one family, so you'd better shape them into something you can rely on. Her thoughts of maybe manipulating Hestia into more of a pawn than a sister had gone. Now she wished only to strengthen what bonds she could with the rest of them... and perhaps build a stronger family. One that was meant to rule. But did this mean the girl was weak? Overly kind? Hell no. There was just always room for softness around family. That was all.

"Hear My Voice,"

'Read My Thoughts.'