Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-13-2014, 10:38 AM
ooc: note this is a force claim but Luis and I have already discussed it and there will be no need for an official match

Anger flared up between them, thickening the air to an almost choking consistency. She spoke and he listened. So furious at this turn of events it could barely coax himself to move let alone reply as best friend went about stabbing him in the back. She chastised him for giving orders and his hackles rose, ears laying flat against his skull as the rest of his defenses fell into place. He had worked so hard for his rank. She had done nothing. Drashiel Armada was an Overseer, he had worked through blood and pain to be worthy of the right to give orders. She was the one behaving like a child! This foolish little rebellious phase? it would pass, and the male decided right then and there that the femme was going nowhere. "And I am to simply wait here for you? Begging servant to your whims? Fool! I am Overseer. I have earned the right to give orders and you will not be leaving Glaciem."

Drashiel sprang straight forward, body lowering as he twisted his head to the right, parted jaws aiming to seize the back of Sal'krie's right mid thigh. Weight shifted to his back legs and right foreleg as his left lifted off the ground seeking to sweep her left hind leg out from under her and bring her crashing to the ground.

"Speech"