size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-13-2014, 11:19 AM

I have seen all, I have heard all

I have forgotten all.

The temptress was on the prowl. She had been patrolling the borders like a good little heir. Her dainty paws carried her along the borders ensuring there had been no tresspassing or funny business. Valhalla had the best lands. They had lands of bountiful meaning. Animals of all sorts venture the plains with ease. She had just eaten but she merely eats just enough. Her bodice was skinny to no end. Long lanky legs. Ribs that nearly stuck out, but did not. The Wolfess was healthy. She had just always been one for being skinny. She ate just enough, not looking to gain any flubber. The girl was a fighter of swiftness, cunning, and low blows. She had no time for fat getting in the way. She laughed at those behemoths with their shit jiggling with each step. It was just more for her to feast upon. For her to gain and for them to lose. By force. Yet, multi-colored ears would perk with ease when a call for her mother rang through her audits. Schon sneered for a moment, but as heir of Valhalla, the little viking would trot forth to meet the bugger who requested an audience.

The Viking Princess slithered to his frontal with ease. Her dainty paws hitting the ground swiftly until she came up upon him. Schon would come to a halt before eyeing the cobalt boy before her. Blood red eyes rolled up and down his bodice with curiosity. He was at the edge of their borders, and invisible line separated them, for now. The tall girl dipped her head into a little formal gesture before her beautiful voice slithered into the air around them. "Hallo, little blue." The girl had a habit of calling everything little due to the fact that her vain ass was above everything. She would then get a little more formal, with her next set of words. "I am Sch?n Finnvi, Kurf?rst of Valhalla, first in line to the throne." The elegant bitch smiled a little, her inky lips slithering up. She would pause before speaking once more. "May I have a name and would you like to inform me of why you beckon our greatest to the borders?" The lanky lady had a glisten in her eyes as she waited for him to answer. For now, the divine girl was at ease.

Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.