ardent

I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 04:33 PM

Biull had not been fast enough, and Silveris had felt her fangs pierce the skin, just for a moment. Metallic blood would make her whimper as she pulled away from him, her own tail between her legs. She lowered herself to the ground, her mismatched eyes gleaming with tears. She didn't say anything, but thought about what she had just done to her own brother. I bit him, I bit my own brother, I hurt him. He's bleeding, he's in pain. He's afraid of me. What has this place turned me into? I never would have done that at home. I would have never done that at all, until I came here. What am I anymore, exactly? I'm not what I used to be. I hurt Biull. I hurt him. I'm a.....

I'm a horrible sister to him.

Silveris whipped around, tears finally falling from her eyes as her brother spoke.

"Silveris... It's...e..."

Silveris glanced at him, briefly, and finally spoke, her own voice quiet and wavering. "I'm sorry, Biull. I'm so sorry." She began to walk away, to where she had left Emery. She needed to see the gray and white male and talk to him. Hoping that her brother wouldn't follow her, she began to run once she was out of sight. She finally found the male, and curled up next to him. She closed her eyes, tears flowing from them, and hoped Emery would wake up soon.

Talk like this