gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-13-2014, 04:58 PM

She would easily lean into his embrace as he pulled her forward, her gentle presence beside him would only aid the needy feeling welling within his gut. She would respond similarly, telling him that she shared those feelings of their first moments together. "And I'm glad you've put up with my mad schemes." he had to admit though, he'd loved at least one of those schemes, staying in her den had been pleasant up until morning. He'd smile at the thought, he had no complaints about any of their adventures. He was even thankful that she'd separated herself for had she not he wasn't sure he'd have realized these emotions and feelings for her. "I think I love your mad schemes." He would tease.
As her eagerness would increase he could feel his own excitement growing, her heart rate increasing with his own. His grooming would be joined by Novella's kisses and gentle nuzzles, the actions would send the butterflies in his stomach into a tizzy. He would feel a needy whine leave his lips before he could stop it as she pressed her body into his form. Eager affections would be returned as he struggled to comprehend the increasing feeling of want for her.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]