gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-13-2014, 10:12 PM

[Image: e7h5aw.jpg]
It was surprising really. Anyone else would have been traumatized, they would be up for nights with terrors unimaginable at his age. And yet, after being front row to see his father, alive and well, suddenly fall off a cliff and die. Levi felt fine, he felt, no need to be sad. Not because knew how, it had just happened. And he didn't know that something was already wrong with him. Though he would reach his breaking point if he lost anything else. His head tilted, he could take care of himself. After all this death, he had a pretty good concept on hurt, even with his paw healed. He had found inflicting pain on others, even small animals, didn't make him feel bad like it did others. But he kept that a secret unsure what to do about that urge.
"I don't need a companion, if I need anything or I'm in real danger I'll run to Irune or Quelt, maybe even Bass or Harmony." he would respond. After all Harmony had made his paw stop hurting, that was enough for him to consider her a friend. "Pretty name Mira, I like it." Levi would say, smiling wagging his tail back and forth.

Speech,