size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-14-2014, 11:39 PM

I have seen all, I have heard all

I have forgotten all.

The woman vowed to be a complete virgin until marriage. She would never share a den with a man until her vows were said and she was ready to settle down. Sure, she would flutter her lashes and twist her hips in beautiful ways. But, she would not allow herself to ever share her precious body with a man. Her purity was a way to please the gods above. Odin himself looked down upon her with a smile within her own mind. The babe's religion was twisted due to her time away from teachings. For she believed that eating the flesh of any living creature she killed officially put it to rest. It was another way to do her deeds for the Gods. The babe was horribly twisted, but she was no savage. She was not some bloodthisrty temptress like others. The babe had her own personality. Schon was an interesting one but the boy before her seemed even more interesting. His blue hued fur and yellow eyes drew her in slightly. But, she was in no way looking for anything more then another member and possibly a friend. Her eyes slipped over his body before his baritone vocals filled her ears. "I am Ubivat, seeking entry to grow into the purist of a wolf inside the Valhallan walls. The gods called for me here, to serve, to listen if needed." The woman nodded and let her eyes connect with his as they were both sucked into a deep staring match. "Ubviat, it is a pleasure to meet you, sir." Her luxurious vocals were laced with her normal elegance. "Tell me your strengths. I warn you. We will never be for the weak. I will only accept active and strong Wolves into my broad ranks. Are you a Jager? Or perhaps a Krieger?" She did not notice her mixing both german and english.

Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.