ardent

light my fire

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2014, 03:05 PM

He would collide with her, causing her steps to falter with a stumble. A playful rolled off her tongue, jaws parting to nip lightly at him. He would beckon her further and she would follow, keeping close at the light dimmed into nothing. Blind, she would press against as weaved about in an attempt to find her in the darkness. His soft whisper would echo off the walls and she would laugh softly. "No, but I suppose that I could be swayed to believe." Her own tones would echo around them gently before vanishing entirely. Dim lights of blue would catch her attention as they moved, it was unlike anything she had ever seen before. Curiously kept her moving, but the darkness kept her glued to his side. He would not stop leading them until the reached a cavern, illuminated by thousands of glowing mushrooms. A light gasp would take her breath away as she absorbed the sight. With slow steps would move deeper into the cavern, head tipped back as she looked around, eyes bright with astonishment. Her russet form would stop in front of him, close enough that his body heat washed over her. "It's amazing." Husky tones dripped from her lips softly as her gaze would return to his. A devilish smile would curl her scarred lips, "How do you know about this place?" Her crown would tip fractionally to the side, curiosity lighting up her features. The blue glow played with her russet coloring, turning the lighter parts of her body a pale blue, tinging the tips of her fur a similar color.

"Talk" "You" Think