ardent

You are as high and dry as they say[joining]

Ubivat

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2014, 03:40 PM

Ubivat knew, he had never lied with a woman before. His body was still pure as well, and now he was dead. Forsaken by the ones he loved, forbidden and much more as he had broken down from the start. His tail would curve in perhaps awe at the woman. Raising his head, his body quivered with the thought. She was a dangerous, ambitious one, he could feel that in his soul that probably no longer existed. Odin saw this, probably as well as any other. Despite his fall outs into the viking ways, he was still as dead as a doorknob. And the one who had caused this, was still running amok. His paws would dig into the terrain.
"I am a warrior, defensive in type. I feel no pain, even if I wished for it, I cannot feel it." she could test that herself. Though even if he couldn't feel pain, it didn't mean his body did not take damage. A broken leg was still a broken leg, as was internal bleeding internal bleeding. That was why he was so cautious with his movements during a fight. Even when he got hungry or thirsty with no desire to eat or drink. It was only his dry mouth, and stomach growls that kept him alert.

Speech,