gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-15-2014, 09:42 PM

Truly it had been a feat leaving their cavern earlier that day, every sense in his body screamed for him to stay by her side. He couldn't let himself shirk his duties though, no matter how much it would pain him to leave her side. There were only a few more weeks of their punishment left, he would not leave her side after that.
Though his hunting had been rather slow to begin with he would finish with enough energy to want to do something that day. An idea had been forming in his head, he hadn't been practicing his sparring at all since he'd lost his mother. He had only known Novella so long, and was curious if she was interested in such activities. He used to spar with his mother almost every day when he was younger.
The whole day he had been plagued with thoughts of these next moments, Novella's brilliant gaze and the soft feeling of her next to him. She would m=nuzzle him excitedly and he would return the affection, holding her tightly and still not convincing himself she was real. That the past twenty- four hours had totally changed his life. "Hello, beautiful. It doesn't seem like you've missed me that much." He would mumble into her fur, burying his features into her scruff.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]