ardent

light my fire

Cynrik

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 12:31 AM

He had successfully made her stumble and gained a bit of a lead though in the darkness he would regret this, his search for her touch ending up in vain. "You do not believe our ancestors walk beside us?" He asked, keeping tone light despite almost serious topic. He had always wished to believe it, had always hoped that maybe his mother and maybe even his father was there watching out for him. Maybe his grandparents too and his aunts and uncles. Were they even dead? Had Chaya and Forsaken made it out of the flood? Were all his siblings still alive even? If not he dearly hoped that there would be some sort of afterlife where he could see them again. But that conversation would be brushed aside, pushed off as she approached the cavern. Her eyes were alight with wonder and amazement as she walked towards him until she stood so close that her hot breath cascaded down across his neck. He would watch her as she would look around the cavern and take everything in. He had been here multiple times, had seen its beauty but nothing compared to the beauty in her eyes. Finally she would look back to him, lavished tones dripping from lips that would slowly curl into a smirk that promised so much more. "I like to explore? In my homelands my birth pack lived in the shadows of the mountains with an intricate cave system beneath. Something about this called to me when it opened up?" Shoulders would lift then fall in an easy smirk before motioning for her to follow him and he slipped towards the wall, head lowering towards the mushrooms and flashing her his charming smile. "Want to see something even more beautiful? Lick the mushroom? Don't eat, just lick?" He would encourage, eyebrow raising suggestively.

Speech!