ardent

Hearts of the Damned

Drake

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 02:49 AM

He swallows back the bile and sadness that pools within his throat. The girl he once loved, nay, the one he had fallen in love with and still held feelings for smiling as she seemed to rush towards him. Only to stop midway and he watched as her smile faltered when he finished speaking. He would learn why she was here soon enough...and the words she would say to him nearly sent him into a spiral. She loved him? If that were true...then why put him through so much pain? He couldn't nearly believe it, for he had tried so hard in the past only to get turned away not once, not twice, but three or four times. Would this be another one of her sadistic tricks? He wasn't sure he could take it again...Aqua gaze was full of hurt, he knew he couldn't hide it anymore. But if she was telling the truth, then she wouldn't be here, right? He hoped...just a shred of it, that she could be his. And yet, he was sure he would be on guard for sometime...and he hoped that if it were the case, she would prove to him that she was telling the truth.

"You...love me? And what about all those other times? Wha' was it before that made you blind, Liberty? Was it the thirst for power? The thoughts that perhaps that fool would only ever love you? That perhaps you'd be his chosen one?" He would shake his head, the words spilling from his tongue pent up throughout the seasons. He didn't want to hurt her, didn't want her to go away...his heart wouldn't bear it. He swallowed once more, his heart pounding as he decided to close the distance between them. Standing just inches before her now, his muzzle fairly close to hers yet a good distance away. He so hoped this wasn't a trick, hoped that the albino beast wasn't lurking in the bushes somewhere ready to strike him down. He looked at her, unwavering. "Tell me...do you know what love really is? Because I do...and I've never lost sight of it, even with the passin' seasons."

With Eyes Wide Shut by Blessthefall on Grooveshark

Speech,